Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is looking to appoint a Part-Time Development Centre Coach to join their expanding Category One Academy structure.
- Attend weekly sessions on a Friday evening from the times of 5:00-7:00pm
- A clear understanding of the Club Philosophy and Academy Performance Plan
- Multi-disciplinary communication to ensure the well-being and holistic development of the Development Centre Players
- Organisation and Delivery of the Development Centre Coaching & Games Programme in line with the W.O.L.V.E.S Way.
- Implementing and maintaining the Premier Leagues ‘Elite Player Performance Plan’ (EPPP) rules and regulations for the Development Centre.
- Develop and maintain a positive learning environment to maximise each players learning potential in line with the requirements of the Wolves Coach Competency Framework
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- FA Level 2 in Football Coaching
- Working towards the UEFA B Licence
- Previous experience of coaching (minimum of 2 years)
- Member of the FA Licenced Coaches Club
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- UEFA ‘B’ Licence
- FA Youth Modules 1, 2 & 3
- Degree in relevant Discipline
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Availability for flexible working hours.
- Able to communicate effectively with Academy staff, senior management staff, players and parents
- Adaptable to work to the demands of the job and needs of the players
- Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development
- Excellent IT and presentation skills.
- Focused on individual player development within a team process
- Willing to follow and promote the Club Football Philosophy
- Ability to travel to external sites.
To apply, please download and complete an application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Tom Maydew, Wolves FC, Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR
The deadline for all applications is Friday 9th February 2018 – MIDNIGHT
As part of our commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk you will be asked during the recruitment process, to obtain a check from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer