12:32 15 February 2012
My Wolves is returning for a second season with even more benefits added to the scheme.
My Wolves adult membership scheme proved a huge success in its introductory season with over 2250 supporters signing up.
Like last year, My Wolves members will receive the following benefits:
· 100 Loyalty Points upon joining My Wolves.
· Ability to earn Ticket Cash* and Merchandise Cash, saving money on future purchases within these areas.
· Those supporters who don't already have a My Molineux smartcard (for example, they might be a non-Season Ticket Holder) will receive their own personalised smartcard.
· Ticket Priority Window to ensure My Wolves members get their match tickets before they are made available on general sale.
· Monthly email statements delivered to My Wolves members' inboxes, showing their Ticket Cash and Merchandise Cash balances.
Added benefits include:
· Special members price for tickets in the new Stan Cullis stand
· The chance to claim a discounted ticket using £5 ticket cash** (Selected matches - Birmingham City and Bristol City)
My Wolves membership costs £20 and will run from 1st July 2012 to 30th June 2013.
Can't make the launch? Supporters can also sign up online at www.wolvesmembership.co.uk or over the phone on 0871 222 1877.
*Excludes season ticket holders. Season ticket holders automatically receive complimentary My Wolves membership. Whilst STH's can earn 10% merchandise cash on shop purchases it is important to note that STH's do not earn ticket cash.
** This offer relates directly to the use of ticket cash - not the purchase of a discounted ticket using other methods of payment eg. cash, credit/debit card. Members with insufficient ticket cash are not eligible to claim the discounted ticket.
For full My Wolves FAQ's click here
For My Wolves Terms & Conditions click here