14:55 05 July 2012
By Ticket Office
AWAY COACH TRAVEL INFORMATIONPlease not travel ticket refunds are only permitted if the ticket is returned to the ticket office no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
All supporters travelling with us can enjoy the following:
- Fully stewarded, executive coaches
- Competitive prices
- Free prize raffle
Travelling Supporters Code of Conduct
1. It will be the duty of the supporter to ensure that they have the correct ticket for entry onto the travel club coaches. The Club reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone now in possession of a valid ticket.
2. It is the responsibility of the supporter to ensure that they have boarded the coach 20 minutes prior to departure. Coach drivers will be entitled to leave even if all supporters are not on board and the stated time of departure has passed.
3. At the 'away venue' please obey the rules and be fair to fellow supporters by remaining seated during the game.
4. Passengers are requested to arrive back at the coaches within a reasonable time after the conclusion of the match for prompt departure.
5. Supporters are expected to respect the coach they are travelling on by not smoking, leaving litter, or by causing damage to the coach in any way.
6. Supporters will not be allowed onto the coaches carrying a weapon or an article that may be used as a weapon.
7. Supporters are expected to respect other passengers on the coach by not carrying on hot food, playing loud music, shouting or doing anything that is intended to cause a nuisance to others.
8. Supporters must not carry or consume intoxicants or use illegal substances on the coach.
9. Supporters are not permitted to talk to the coach driver while he/she is driving.
10. Any incidences of abusive behaviour towards the driver, the coach steward or other passengers may result in the supporters being requested to disembark the coach.
11. Passengers are expected to comply with any reasonable directives given by the travel club stewards.
12. Passengers are expected not to use inciting behaviour towards the opposing fans which may result in the coach and its passengers being the target of abuse and violence from the opposing supporters.
13. The Club reserves the right to refuse the sale of a travel ticket. Supporters guilty of behaviour that breaches this code of conduct may have a Club ban imposed upon them.