Wolves have today announced “Fantastic Five” ticket offers on the lead up to Christmas aimed at giving fans even more value for money when supporting the team.
Already this season, Season Ticket Holders have been able to bring a ‘friend for free’ to the first home league game of the season versus Barnsley, which encouraged thousands of additional people to Molineux, many for the first time.
And now Wolves have put together more great incentives for both Season Ticket Holders and match-to-match fans:
· In another unique move, fans will now have an extra reason to get behind the team at the home game versus Sheffield Wednesday (Saturday, 29th September 2012, Kick-off: 3:00pm) where Wolves will be looking to extend their unbeaten run at Molineux. If Wolves win the match, all Season Ticket Holders will be entitled to receive a free ticket for the home game versus Ipswich Town (Saturday, 29th December 2012, Kick-off: 3:00pm), planned to coincide with friends and family visiting Wolverhampton over the Christmas/New Year break.
· The first, ever-popular, Wolves 4 Family Football game is scheduled for the home game versus Bolton Wanderers (Tuesday, 23rd October 2012, Kick-off: 7:45pm). Prices are just £40 for two adults and two children. Click here for more details.
· Season Ticket Holders and members who buy a home match ticket for the fixture versus Bolton Wanderers (Tuesday, 23rd October 2012, Kick-off: 7:45pm), can also purchase an equivalent ticket for HALF PRICE in the Steve Bull Lower at the home fixture versus Charlton Athletic (Saturday, 27th October 2012, Kick-off: 3:00pm).
· The hugely popular ‘Fans Five’ promotion is returning after its big success last season. Fans can purchase a package of five games commencing at the Bolton fixture followed by Charlton, Brighton, Nottingham Forest and Millwall for just £99 for an adult and £69 for a concession. The package also includes a free My Wolves or Young Wolves membership. Fans Five will go on sale 10.00am, Thursday, 27th September 2012 from the Ticket Office. Click here for all the details.
· Wolves are introducing, for the first time, an extra special ticket offer: ‘We Score - You Save’ at the Charlton fixture (Saturday 27th October 2012). For each goal that Wolves score against Charlton fans will be able to receive a £1 reduction when buying match-to-match tickets for the Nottingham Forest game (Saturday 24th November 2012). So, regardless of the Charlton result, if Wolves score, say, two goals, then fans will be entitled to a £2 discount on the face value ticket price for the Nottingham Forest match.
Lynne O’Reardon, Head of Ticketing & Membership, said, “We are committed to developing innovative and great value for money ticket promotions, whether it’s Early Bird, Fans Five or Wolves 4 Family Football all of which were such a success last season.
“These latest offers include some new innovative or light hearted ideas designed to reward fan loyalty, as well as encouraging supporters back through the turnstiles on a match-to-match basis.
“Our fans’ great backing will be crucial in our home games as we try and extend our unbeaten run at Molineux.”