Wolves have today released details of the 2012/2013 Half Season Ticket Offer, which offers fans amazing value and special benefits for the second half of the campaign.
Adult supporters behind the goals can watch the final 12 npower Championship league games for the price of just 10 games – equating to a match-to-match price of just £20 per game.
Junior Under 12’s can secure a seat in the Family Enclosure for just £50 – just over £4 per game.
All Half Season Ticket purchases are subject to a £6 administration fee. Click HERE to view the full Half Season Ticket price table.
· Entry to Wolves Loyalty Scheme and the allocation of 1000 loyalty points.
· Priority on high profile games including the possibility of play-off matches – subject to Wolves Loyalty Scheme.
· Half Season Ticket Holders automatically become members entitling them to 10% Merchandise Cash Rewards.
· Priority renewal for Season 2013/14 as well as the chance to take advantage of the Early Bird offer.
· Half Season Tickets are valid from the Boxing Day home fixture versus Peterborough United on Wednesday 26th December 2012.
Half Season Tickets will be available until 2:00pm, Saturday, 29th December 2012.
Lynne O’Reardon, Head of Ticketing & Membership said: “The great value pricing, combined with the range of benefits, makes this our best ever Half Season Ticket offer.
“The offer comes complete with a My Wolves membership entitling supporters to Merchandise Cash Rewards as well as a host of other attractive benefits.
“Half Season Ticket holders will receive priority on high profile games, including Cup and possible play-off tickets.”