Chief Executive, Jez Moxey, has written to season ticket holders (STH) thanking them for their loyal support and stating the club’s bitter disappointment that ‘some of the decisions taken have not worked out the way we all wanted.’ In the letter, Jez reiterates the club’s commitment to investing in the team, with Wolves hopeful of bringing in at least one new face when the Loan window re-opens.
Click HERE to read a summary of Jez’s letter, which will be arriving with supporters during the course of next week and will contain details relevant to that particular fan. Supporters will be able to renew or purchase following Saturday’s home fixture versus Leeds United (KO: 3:00pm).Today's announcement follows a consultation meeting with members of the Fans' Parliament. Click here to view the minutes.
Early Bird will be open for four weeks, with an additional three weeks called Early Bird ‘Extra Time.’
Existing Season Ticket Holders and My Wolves and Young Wolves members can renew from after Saturday’s home fixture versus Leeds United (Saturday 9th February 2013 until midnight on Monday 11th March 2013), and, as always, the cheapest possible price will be available online. Both existing members, and those who’ve purchased a membership, can access Early Bird.
In a series of moves to thank fans for their loyal support, the Club has:
· Dropped prices to just £15 behind the goals (£345 online) based on 23 League matches. Under 12’s in the Family enclosure will pay just £1 per game (£23), again based on 23 League matches. Click HERE for a full price table.
· The Club is waiving the £6 Booking Fee for fans renewing or purchasing within the first four week window.
· Existing STH’s are being offered the best possible deal and will receive £5 of Merchandise Cash and £5 of Ticket Cash, with all other fans receiving £5 in Merchandise Cash.
Early Bird Extra Time:
During Early Bird Extra Time existing STH who have not renewed during the first window can still renew, as well as new supporters wanting to become new STH, at last year’s Early Bird prices, with adults paying £16 behind the goals if they renew online. We are holding Junior prices in the Early Bird Extra Time window but purchases will be subject to the standard £6 Booking Fee.
In addition supporters will have £5 in Merchandise Cash uploaded to their Smartcards in July 2013. The ‘Extra Time’ window will last from 10am on Tuesday 12th March 2013 until midnight on Saturday 30th March 2013.
There are a number of Flexible Payment Options for supporters:
· Pay in full and online – this is the cheapest option.
· Pay in full off line – this will cost more compared with the online price, e.g. £19 extra for an adult behind the goals, but is the same price fans paid last season by using the same renewal method.
· Pay via the Early Bird online only instalment plan – five equal payments between March and July. This will cost £40 more for adult fans and £20 more for juniors, when compared with paying in full and online.
· Wolves MasterCard have a fantastic offer for fans to purchase an Early Bird season ticket and spread the cost of the purchase of your season ticket at 0% for 9 months*. Apply for a Wolves MasterCard at www.wolvesmastercard.com and when your card arrives, purchase your Early Bird season ticket and use your Wolves MasterCard for payment.
· Please note that the deadlines for new applicants to receive a Wolves MasterCard in time for the Early Bird deadlines are: Early Bird, Thursday 28th February 2013. Early Bird ‘Extra Time’, Friday 15th March 2013
*Representative Example. Standard Purchases: 18.9% p.a. Variable.
Total amount of credit: £1,200. Representative 18.9% APR Variable.
This is for illustrative purposes only and actual total amount of credit may differ.
Subject to status. Applicants for credit must be aged 18 or over and UK resident. The Wolves MasterCard is issued by Sygma Bank UK, Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA. At the end of the 0% period, if you haven’t paid off the season ticket purchase in full interest will become payable on the remaining amount at your standard rate of purchase.
*Terms and conditions apply and can be found at www.wolvesmastercard.com