Wolves’ legend and all-time leading goal scorer Steve Bull will be hosting Sir Jack’s Restaurant at the Wolves Vs Huddersfield match on Saturday, offering fans the perfect opportunity to meet their hero.
Sir Jack’s Restaurant offers a fine dining hospitality experience overlooking the pitch, with pre match entertainment from a first team player, as well as post match entertainment with the man of the match.
If that’s not enough, the package also includes a guided tour of the new Wolves Museum, as well as access to the changing rooms and tunnel area.
With prime position padded seats located on the half way line of the Billy Wright stand, next to the Directors Box, you’ll have one of the best seats in the house to watch the game from.
This VIP package offers you a golden opportunity to chat to a footballing legend over dinner, whilst experiencing some of the finest hospitality Molineux has to offer.
The Sir Jack’s VIP Package includes:
Located in the exquisite glass fronted, pitch facing Sir Jack’s Restaurant
- Car parking pass (one per four places)
- Complimentary matchday programmes
- Guided tour including a walk down the tunnel, changing room access and a special tour of the new Wolves museum
- Four course menu meal
- Pre match entertainment with a player
- Prime position padded seats in the Billy Wright upper tier next to the Directors Box
- Half time and full time refreshments
- Vote for your Man of the Match
- Post match entertainment with the Man of the Match
- Full waitress service
- Betting facilities are made available
Price: £99 plus VAT per person
For more information or to book, call the commercial department now on 0871 222 2220 option 4, or email email@example.com