Cardiff City Football Club – Away Supporters parking guide.
There is a reasonable amount of Car Parking provided at the Stadium for Away fans.
The allotted Car Park is very convenient, sits within the footprint of the ground immediately adjacent to away turnstiles (cost £5 per Car – Coaches and Mini Buses free).
Directions to car park from M4 Motorway
1. Leave the M4 at junction 33
2. Take first exit off roundabout on to A4232, continue for 6.1 miles
3. Take second exit off A4232 (junction has Brown football signage) on to B4267 Slip Road
4. (at the roundabout)Take 2nd available exit off roundabout on to Hadfield Road
5. Take 3rd left in to Bessemer Road.
6. Travel to the end of the road turn left in to Sloper Road and then turn Left (next to HSS Hire shop) into the Away supporters’ car park
Away Car Park - Zone F which is situated on the South footprint of the stadium has the ability to routinely hold up to 34 coaches and 150 cars.
If capacity is achieved - any overspill cars are parked at the Bessemer Rd fruit market
(Directions up to point 5 above)
Click here for all the details for visiting supporters from Cardiff’s Official Website.