Wolverhampton Wanderers FC are offering a season-long internship in partnership with the University of Worcester for the 2017/18 season.
The position requires a 25 hours per week commitment working within the club’s Category 1 Academy beginning in August 2017.
The course is specifically designed to enable you to develop the knowledge and skills required to work as a performance analyst in elite sport.
Location – Sir Jack Hayward Training Ground, Wolverhampton
Type of Contract – Fixed Term (2017-18 Season)
Closing Date – Friday 9th June 2017
Filming and coding of matches and training across Academy teams.
Maintenance of video and statistical databases.
Involvement in analysis based projects of both team and individual performance.
Assist with the implementation of player development plans.
• A 2:1 undergraduate degree in a Sports Science related course.
• Previous experience of working in a professional football club.
• Available to work unsociable hours including weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Good understanding of SportsCode software and Apple based products.
• Evidence of knowledge of football through coaching or playing experience.
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and video production software.
Interviews - Week Commencing 26th June
Any queries, please contact Mike Bateman, University of Worcester on 01905 855217 or email@example.com