Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is looking to appoint a Full Time Lead U18 Professional Development Phase Coach to join their excellent and progressive Category One Academy structure.
• Be an ambassador of the W.O.L.V.E.S Way.
• A clear understanding of the Club Culture, Philosophy and Academy Performance Plan.
• Lead coaching duties for the Academy U18 age group in line with the Culture.
• Multi-disciplinary communication to ensure the well-being and holistic development of the Academy U18 players.
• Organisation, delivery and management of the U18 Academy Coaching and Games Programme.
• Administration of player performance data for the Academy U18 squad.
• Implementing and maintaining the Premier League’s ‘Elite Player Performance Plan’ (EPPP) rules and regulations for the Academy Professional Development Phase.
• Additional duties include:
o Coaching the schoolboy U9-16 age groups
o Supporting the Coach Development programme.
o Monitoring of players out on Loan, with reports provided.
o Member of the Technical Board
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• UEFA ‘A’ Licence
• FA Youth Modules 1, 2 & 3
• Working towards the Age Specific FA Advanced Youth Award (17-21)
• Hold an enhanced CRB Check.
• Previous experience of coaching U16-21 players in an Academy environment
• Member of the FA Licenced Coaches Club
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• UEFA ‘Pro’ Licence
• Hold a Coach education qualification
• Degree in relevant Discipline
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Availability for flexible working hours.
• Able to communicate effectively with Academy staff, U23 Coach, Senior Management Staff and Club Managers
• Adaptable to work to the demands of the job and needs of the players
• Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development
• Focused on individual player development within a team process
• Willing to follow and promote the Club Football Philosophy
To apply for the Lead U18 Professional Development Phase Coach position, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for all applications is Friday 26th May 2017.
Successful applicants will be invited to interview week commencing Monday 5th June 2017.