Position: Cleaner (Part-time)
Department: Facilities & Safety
Salary: National Living Wage rates
To operate as part of a working, cleaning team providing a comprehensive, high quality, cleaning service to the stadium, complying with the procedures laid out in the Club Cleaning operations manual, all hygiene, and where applicable, Health & Safety regulations
PLACE OF WORK
• Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR
HOURS OF WORK
• 25 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 2pm – 7pm
• Flexibility in this role is essential as there may be a requirement for additional hours
• To ensure that you follow the appropriate H&S guidelines and approved methods for the tasks required.
• To remain motivated to ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the stadium.
• Provide a comprehensive cleaning service to include dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, emptying bins, cleaning toilets, etc. to ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times
• Report any defects to the Cleaning Team Leader to ensure health and safety procedures are followed and to enable repairs to be carried out.
• To adhere to the cleaning schedules to meet the needs of the Club to include closed season deep cleans
• To report and highlight any problems to the Cleaning Team Leader.
SKILLS & QUALITIES
• Be an effective team member.
• Able to work on own initiative, without supervision.
• Methodical and hardworking, able to pay attention to detail.
• Relevant skills and experience, desirable.
• Understanding of Health and Hygiene and Health & Safety Regulations, desirable.
• Time management.