We currently have casual Chefs vacancies to add to our current team. You should be able to demonstrate a level of cooking competency, communication skills and be professional at all times. This is for matchdays and potential function work.
PLACE OF WORK
Main site Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR.
HOURS OF WORK
The normal hours of work will be Matchdays, some prep days, potential for function work.
• Working as part of the catering kitchen team
• Assist in preparing and serving menus for matchdays
• Must have some experience NVQ L2
• Overall general duties
o Cooking and preparing foods
o Work in all kitchens
• Comply with all legal and in house regulations and procedures including
o Placing & Accepting Deliveries
o Cleaning Rota
SKILLS & QUALITIES
• Excellent time keeper
• Dynamic, pro-active, organised and methodical.
• Team player.
Deadline: Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
Application Forms To: Catering Dept C/O Fidel Ebanks, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Molineux, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton. WV1 4QR or email to fidelebanks@Wolves.co.uk
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes
applicants from all sectors of the community