Position: Apprenticeship positions – Chefs
We currently have a two trainee vacancies for catering staff to add to our current team. Full training will be given through and NVQ apprenticeship although you should be able to demonstrate a level of customer service, communication skills and be professional at all times. This is a full time apprenticeship role.
PLACE OF WORK
Main site Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR.
HOURS OF WORK
The normal hours of work will be based on working five days out of seven on an average 40 hours per week. However, a degree of flexibility in this role is essential as working additional hours may be required.
• Working as part of the catering team
• To ensure that all food production duties are carried out in a timely fashion to ensure a smooth service.
• Providing excellent customer service and building customer relationships
• Overall general duties
o Cooking and preparing foods
o Following your NVQ portfolio
o Work in all kitchens
o Work at training ground or Academy kitchens
• Comply with all legal and in house regulations and procedures including
o Placing & Accepting Deliveries
o Cleaning Rota
SKILLS & QUALITIES
• Excellent time keeper
• Dynamic, pro-active, organised and methodical.
• Team player.
Deadline: Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
Application Forms To: Catering Dept C/O Fidel Ebanks, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Molineux, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton. WV1 4QR or email to fidelebanks@Wolves.co.uk
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes
applicants from all sectors of the community